Welcome to E-Catalogue for Egyptian Products
• provides producers and traders a complete Intermediation and Matchmaking service for both inputs and outputs, This is particularly targeting Small/ Medium Sized Enterprises with high growth potentials through penetrating international markets.
• Aims at tapping foreign markets with high trade potentials in both directions to create opportunities for businesses on both sides.
• Our reputation is based on offering differentiated comprehensive set of services to our customers, to enable them focus on their core business of production, while we handle their market opening, business development and foreign trade activities, towards their sales expansion and growth.
• An easy to use platform with a wide range of B2B functionalities designed for mobile or desktop access.
• By uploading your products as well as your input needs; you will get access to more foreign markets, access to a wider range of sources for your inputs at - probably – better prices and / or terms and conditions.
• Reliable and seamless communication with one party, covering a comprehensive set of foreign trade and logistics supply chain services right at your fingertip.
• Kindly be notified that “GOSOOR” will be opening its first five branches abroad on January 2022 (France- Cameron- Ghana- China- Dubai).
Hence, you could be expecting to receive the final price offers starting from February 2022, in parallel with the open of the new branches aforementioned.
We would like also to highlight that there are two stages of the catalogue:
• The first stage: The current website which you registered your data and products on which was launched under the auspices of H.E the Prime Minister of Egypt on June 2021.
• This stage includes building the necessary database for the promotion of the Egyptian exports via the registration of the products and their production inputs, to be used by our new branches and the company agents abroad in their promotion activities and in acquiring the raw materials and production inputs needed to be imported from abroad at the best value for money.
• The second stage: Launching the “Front End Application” of the electronic platform showcasing all the products registered on the catalogue, giving the facility to the buyers to request final price offers, providing the possibility to sign binding contracts between both sides and tracking the shipment by both the shipper and the consignee.
• The estimated timeframe to finalize this stage should be before launching the “E-Catalogue” at the first five branches by January 2022.
In case you have got any further inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.
Thanking you for your kind care and concern, I remain.
Sign in to access the protected site content.
Two standard user accounts are automatically created when application is initialized
if membership option has been selected for this application.
-The administrative account admin is authorized to access all areas of the
web site and membership manager. The standard user account is allowed to
access all areas of the web site with the exception of membership manager.
admin / admin123%
Standard user account:
user / user123%